We are temporarily freezing our internship program. Please check back with this page to find out when we are reopening our internship program.
Interns at HIT Center Austin are required to work 20 hours per week for a total of 280 hours. Interns with different academic requirements may arrange to work hours as required by his or her program. If you are interested in an internship at HIT, please submit your resume to Clemente Valdez, Assistant Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission deadlines are as follows:
- Fall Semester – June 20
- Spring Semester – November 20
- Summer – April 20
As an intern you will have the opportunity to observe, coach, and gain valuable experience training general fitness clients, youth/collegiate/pro athletes, and conducting fitness evaluations. You will also learn to carry out sales and marketing campaigns throughout your internship. Being a part of the HIT team is a highly rewarding experience. In addition to building the foundation to a career, you will play a role in impacting people’s lives every day using the most advanced equipment and techniques in the industry.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1. Must be able to receive college credit for the internship.
- 2. Relevant educational background such as exercise science, kinesiology, pre-physical therapy, biomechanics, or athletic training with relevant course work.
- 3. Available to commit to the entire length of the internship and work at least 20 hours per week.
- 4. Please provide a cover letter and resumé, if you have not already done so, and send to email@example.com